Weaknesses of Evolution
Scientific evidence is
mounting that weakens the near-monopoly that
evolutionists try to hold onto relating to the
discussion of origins, whether on the origin of
the diversity of life or the origin of life
itself. Since the evolutionist establishment
will not tell teachers and students about these
flaws in neo-Darwinism, we list several items
below. Please check the 'Teacher Resources'
page as well here.
- Evolutionist Scientists' Quotes recognizing
flaws and weaknesses of evolution theories here.
- Darwin's Finches - the real data from the
Galapagos Islands that Darwin himself didn't
- Fossil record gaps - have we found the
"missing links" or do they remain
missing? Just how large are the
- Many weaknesses listed for convenience here.
- "Strengths and Weaknesses"
article, with text of Texas "TEKS
3A" that requires teaching weaknesses in
the classroom. This article includes
comments on the "Santorum Language"
that the United States Congress passed as part
of the No Child Left Behind act, and an
overview of various items. Note that
this requirement requirement applies to what
is taught and is not limited to what is or is
not in the textbooks. here
- Abiogenesis - Is it even reasonable, much
less demonstrable, to believe that life came
from non-life? here
- Can random mutations explain the origin of
species? Can micro-evolution
(or variation within species) be extrapolated
to "prove macro-evolution"?
- Haeckel's Embryos - What Darwin himself
called the best evidence for evolution -
nothing but unscientific common fraud!
- Naturalistic Weaknesses of Evolution Theory
- from the late Mel Gabler's highly esteemed
textbook book, Educational Research